ECNV is now offering Telehealth Appointments
Telemedicine is a real-time audio and video platform to visit with your doctor remotely. While it does not replace regular care in the office, it is a way to connect with your doctor during COVID-19 restrictions.
Click to see How Telehealth Visits Work.
Telehealth is part of our patient portal and can be used from your iPhone, Android or desktop computer. To take advantage of our Telehealth services, please call and speak to our call center about scheduling a Telehealth appointment today.
Click to Schedule Your Telehealth Visit Today
Benefits of Telehealth include:
- Minimize risk of exposure by visiting your doctor virtually
- Gain peace of mind with the opportunity to express concerns about symptoms
- Receive medical advice from your doctor from your home
- Get notified when your doctor is available – no extended wait times
- Have prescriptions ordered or renewed without an office visit
- Use your iPhone (iOS12 and above) or Android device (v. 7.0 and above) to virtually “attend” your appointment
Download the Modernizing Medicine PatientPocket® App or access Telehealth through your Patient Portal: