Leah Fuchs, MD is a board-certified ophthalmologist who specializes in comprehensive medical ophthalmology, as well as emergency eye care.
A native of New York, Dr. Fuchs graduated magna cum laude from Cornell University. Dr. Fuchs received her medical degree from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City. She completed a residency in Ophthalmology at Mount Sinai School of Medicine, where she was Chief Resident, and went on to be a Clinical Instructor in Ophthalmology at New York University School of Medicine in New York before relocating to Northern Virginia. She has been in private practice in Northern Virginia since 2013.
Dr. Fuchs lives in Northern Virginia with her husband and three children. She enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, running and skiing.
Certifications & Awards:
- Commonwealth of Virginia Medical License
- Diplomate, American Board of Ophthalmology
- Washingtonian Magazine Top Doctor
- Virginia Living Magazine Top Doctor
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Northern Virginia Association of Ophthalmology